Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

  Registered Nurse (RN)
Duties and Responsibility: Perform physical exams and health histories. Provide health promotion and administer medication, wound care and other personalized interventions.
Salary: $65,470
Education: Bachelor's Degree, Associate Degree, or Nursing Diploma.
Add a picture:
Reflection: I think that i would not want to be a Registered Nurse because what i really want to be in the future. Could be a Mechanic and i thinkt that Registered Nurse would not be a good thing for me. Because i honestly think that i am not good at being a good nurse but if i either change. My mind on being a Registered Nurse then maybe. I’ll decided to be one and i think it would be a good thing because either both. I still get a good amount of salary but the Registered Nurse gets more than a Mechanic but maybe in the future i’ll make up my choice that if i would be a Mechanic or a Registered Nurse. Because as a child i wanted to work with cars and to me it would had been a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment