Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

  1. Some things that i liked about the class was that we worked with computer because those are somethings that i really like and i also learned how to type as well.
  2. Some things that i didn't like about the class was that when ever someone did something bad we all had to stay after school for 1 minute and not the person had to stay but everyone.
  3. I think that i don't really recommend nothing to this class because it is already a good class by how it is and how the teacher is to the students.
  4. Some highlight for me in the class was that i learned how to use PowerPoint, Excel, and learning how to type as well with out looking at the keyboard.
  5. I really did do my best because i really wanted to learn how to type and how to use a computer and all the basic stuff for a computer.
  6. I am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal because i think that it really helps me and could keep me organized with my stuff and what i should do.
  7. I think that i am committed to be a CTR person because i seen that what CTR people do they help out people without the person telling that he/she needs help they just do it because that is the right thing that they should do and i could also be like that.
  8. What i learned from the class was really how to become a CTR person 24/7 and taking it step by step and i could tell other people that being a CTR person could change your luck as well that you might even win the Lottery ticket and get the jackpot
  9. What i will always remember about this class is that it is where i learned how to type right know that im writing my response and will remember how i can be a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment